phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP for administering of MySQL over the World Wide Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations on MySQL. Operations like managing databases, tables, fields, relations, indexes, users, permissions, etc are supported by user interface. Don’t think there is no chance to execute SQL statements. Its still there to write your own SQL statements and execute.
- Intuitive web interface (you can open phpMyAdmin on your PC by typing http://localhost/phpmyadmin/)
- Supports MySQL features like browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes, create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes and many other features.
- Supports importing data from CSV and SQL
- Supports exporting data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 – Open Document Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel and others
- Administering multiple servers
- Creating PDF graphics of your database layout
- Creating complex queries using Query-by-example (QBE)
- Searching globally in a database or a subset of it
- Transforming stored data into any format using a set of predefined functions, like displaying BLOB data as image or download-link
- and many more features available
You can download phpMyAdmin from phpMyAdmin website.
For more information, visit: http://www.phpmyadmin.net/